Friday, July 27, 2012

pre-trip



7.20.12

in the days leading up to a trip there are lots of things I should be doing.  I should be making sure things around the boulevard are settled.  the place is clean – so when I return the spiders and bugs have not completely taken over.   

7.20.12
I should make sure that the laundry is put away so it is not piled on the bed.  however, it almost always happens the same way. it’s not like I forget that I’m leaving – but that I choose to ignore it.   

7.21.12


why on earth would I want to pack and clean when I could get burgers at tucker’s, watch multiple episodes of gossip girl, go to the beach, or spend large sums of money? 

7.22.12
Again, I procrastinate.  it truly is an art form, and I will do it in any way possible.  prior to this trip my days were absolutely full with things I totally did not have to do.  

including, and not limited to a trip to goodwill, some time at home depot, a massive amount of shredding, and a well timed trip to target. of course the dudes who are replacing the bathroom need bottles of water – it’s just a nice thing to do.


I finally started, and finished packing around 3am on Wednesday morning.   
7.23.12

7.24.12
The car picked me up at 5:15.  thankfully, the second leg of my flight was pretty empty and I got a double seat to myself.   

7.25.12
Dear Air Canada, you rock. lovekate.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment