Monday, June 18, 2012

the groove is in the heart.


6.14.12

Preface: You know how on some days music just needs to be loud?  In the car, in the headset, you name it.  The next two weeks will be set to music.  Mostly loud, upbeat, obnoxiously teeny-bopper type music that allows me to get through the day. 

Moisture rings.  There are multiple modes of hydration happening here tonight as I attempt to work on some progress reports.  I would put large sums of money on the fact that there will eventually be more moisture rings than there are completed reports.  Surprised?  no. no I’m not.




6.15.12
This stuff makes everything easier.
















6.16.12   OMC - How Bizarre

6.16.12
Sometimes in my tiny apartment I have myself a dance party.  Usually it involves some sort of spirit.  However, said spontaneous spurts of movement can also be brought on by sheer boredom, or overwork.  Most times…and by most times I mean EVERY time, dance parties on the BLVD include this tune.  Because honestly, why the hell wouldn’t it?


 




6.17.12

It has been unbelievably gorgeous for the past 48 hours.  I am thankful that I actually made myself put some miles on my shoes thus enjoying said weather.  However, most of the past two days have been spent inside.  It is approximately 4pm.  Happy Father’s Day Old Man D.  Progress reports are done.   
Awesome + ness.



6.18.12

September – well really early August will make year 7.  WHAAAAAAAT!? Yup, year seven.  Seven years, six rooms, pin-balling between grades.  This cleanup, pack-up, purge, and move process screams hoarders.  Not a good feeling about this next one…we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment