Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Can I Kick It?


6.25.12
 6.25.12

I forgot again.  So here you have a dishtowel.  These things happen.






6.24.12



6.24.12


tonight’s long loop was…

1. needed x a billion
2. refreshing
3. annoying
4. full of bugs
5. excellent.

and it ended here.

                                                                                                                                  

6.23.12

6.23.12
Some nights are truly destined for stupidity.  Usually brought on by weeks of grown-up-ness.  I have decided that I’m not really thrilled about being a grown-up.  I don’t like all the politics involved.  What I really don’t like is that how even though we are “grown-ups” most of us still act like idiots.  I am certainly not exempt from acting like an idiot…in fact I would bet I do it on a regular basis.  I did however attempt to leave the high school bullcorn in high school. 

When I act like an idiot, I promise not to say one thing and do the exact opposite.  I will not talk like you aren’t in the room…I will however lose my house keys (again) try to call them (beats me) and wake up the next morning wishing upon all that is holy that I kept massive amounts of Aleve at the ready.

sometimes, me = idiot on so many levels.

6.22.12
6.22.12

On days like this, that are destined to turn into even more eventful nights, it is very important to stay hydrated.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment