Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Procrastination


 5.1.12

Honest to goodness. It’s an art form.  This should have been done last night, but the Rangers were playing the Capitals and I was not getting anything done during that game.  I didn’t have duty today – so that leaves 30 minutes mid afternoon I could have finished it.  NOPE! I would much rather spend my time shooting the bull with the rest of the crew (keeps us “sane” dontcha know)  PE…right right I’ll finish during PE.  No. No I won’t, because during PE I’m stopping four kids from crying, making two go to the nurse for itchy heads and making a cup of coffee to get through the last few hours of the day. 

5.1.12
It is now 9 o’clock.  I have gone for a run, picked up some groceries I don’t really need, done three loads of laundry I desperately need; AND I have mopped the floor.  I HAVE MOPPED THE FLOOR! I haven’t mopped the floor in ages.  This thing is due yesterday.  Must get writing…mmm beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment