Sunday, May 20, 2012

what the crap is going on?


massacre 5.16.1
5.16.12

Massacre. 

Seems appropriate for the general feeling around this place these days.  Thankfully they ate him and dispersed prior to the tiny people entering the room.  Not part of the life cycle that is easiest to explain.

oh man 5.17.12
5.17.12

There are days when I know I should be doing something other than reading in the backyard.  I shouldn’t take an hour long run to clear my head because I have lots and lots of other things to do.  My fridge is empty, and I’m running out of clean clothes.  I have to do laundry.  In fact, I have been putting off doing laundry for so long that my muscles are sore.  I’m hungry.  and I’m down to the monogrammed towel.  The monogrammed towel that is monogrammed with a name that is not mine.  Maybe I’ll get it done tomorrow. Probably not.
purple 5.18.12

5.18.12

No one gave me the purple memo.  Though it is just as well because I don’t think I actually own anything purple.  Happy Friday.





5.19.12

congratulations Annie! 5.19.12
Sometimes happy hour turns into happy hours, and suddenly it’s Saturday morning.  But when you end up at the bar, and a bunch of the greats are there, you stick around.  Congratulations Annie!  You did it.  So proud of the EMS crew and all the cool ass shit we get to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment