Tuesday, May 15, 2012

seriously?



thank the sweet baby jeebus 5.14.12
5.14.12
Today started with the following exchange… “Happy Monday sir!” “Hey Kate, is there such a thing?” Spoiler Alert: Foreshadowing.  If I had the type of job where I could turn around, go home and go back to bed – this would have been the day to pull that card.  Today was the Monday of all Monday’s.  A Monday that is destined to seep into the remaining days of the week.  This day’s one redeeming factor?  Cupcakes.  Luke turned 7 yesterday and today we celebrate.  Thank the sweet baby jeebus. 

sinking 5.15.12
5.15.12


sinking. ugh.

  1.  Louis has a little sister.  She is brand new, and already totally awesome.
  2.  Headed to J-Land this summer to hang with the tiny people.
  3.  Glee is 2 hours long tonight. Yes – Glee. I know. Shut up.
  4.  Running in the rain is awesome.
  5.  I have a job, and will be able to continue to pay my bills without working the corner.

breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment