Monday, May 21, 2012

rant-er-rific


5.21.12
Okay, okay – I get that I run at night and that is somewhat stupid.  However - I run in reflective clothing, with a light, on the correct side of the road AND I pay attention to my surroundings.  To you the jacka#$ in the ugly red scion with stupid stupid wheels…that big red thing with 8 sides – that is a stop sign.  That reflective area in front of it with all the fancy white lines…that is a crosswalk – you totally just broke all sorts of traffic laws.  Giving me the stink eye as you come close to breaking my legs is a good way to get a rock through your stupid ugly windshield.  Just saying.

5.21.12
On another note, here’s to you old lady in the sweet ass Jaguar.  I appreciate you noticing me approaching the crosswalk (though I’m surprised you were able to see over your dashboard) and I thank you for allowing me to keep moving.  You and your blue hair get an A+ in my book. 

On yet another note – maybe if I had actually done laundry tonight (like I was supposed to) I would have matching socks and the Gods would watch out for me while on the road.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment