Sunday, May 27, 2012

zoinks

zoinks 5.24.12



5.24.12

The idea of a three-day weekend is a glorious thing.  One extra day to sleep in, an extra day to stay in my pajamas longer than I should, to be as lazy as humanly possible.  When this is set up outside your classroom window for the last two days of the week, the idea of a three-day weekend is pretty much the only thing that gets you through.



whaaaat? 5.25.12

5.25.12

holy happy hour batman.





                                
                           
                                                                                  








 5.26.12

It is approximately 11am. I am headed back to the BLVD.  I, along with an awful lot of other people started my day with a 5k.  You giant man on a tiny scooter are starting your day with a value meal.  I am not passing judgment – but the fries were not your best choice.

1 comment:

  1. That should be against the law.
    The carnival - not the fries.

    ReplyDelete